transport to Hodaka Days

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
thrownchain

Re: transport to Hodaka Days

Post by thrownchain »

Down to about 10 weeks. I'll be headed out on June 21 or 22 depending on if there are any pick ups along the route and where they are. Planning to be in Pendulton on the 25th or even possibly the 24th if all goes well. Plan to be in Athena bright and early on the 26th so people will have their bikes when they need them. if you need it on Wed just let me know and I'll get it there. Will load up Sunday the 29th and be headed back, hopefully back in NY by the 2nd or 3rd of June . :mrgreen:
Gary G

Post by Gary G »

Dan,

Are you still planning on going to Unadilla? My bikes will be there for that Sunday pick-up. If not I can drop them off to you.

Gary
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Yes, I am planning on being at Unadilla on Sun for bike pick ups. I'm also available for bike pick ups anywhere in the north east, or I can meet you at Pauls in Vt if that helps anyone. For the Canadian's, I can also meet you in the Buffalo or 1000 Island area for easier transfers.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Back to the top........
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Another option, if you're looking to buy a bike out of the north east and are going to be at Hodaka Days, I can haul 1 way. E bay, Craigslist, VMX board. Brand, size or model doesn't matter, all hauls the same. Or southern Canada is an option also, just has to come over the border and I'll take it from there.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Down to about 9 weeks to Hodaka Days. And just short of 6 weeks to Unadilla. If someone were to ask if I had enuff bikes to make the trip feasable, I'd have to say no at this point. Need to double the amount of bikes to make this trip a reality. Or even close to triple would be better. Not that I'm not going to go, I dont want to let anyone down or leave anyone out of this once in a life time gathering, but it will be pushing the financial limit to make the trip as is. If you're even giving the thought to go and need a bike or two hauled let me know. Time is running down. I'll work with you as needed to make this happen.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Time is winding down , don't miss out having your bike at the 50th .
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Time to touch base with prospective bikes, Gary I'll see you at Unadilla. I've touched base with my Aussie transport and we're still working out the details. Benton Heights Michigan: you on or off the trip ? I may have to open up the trip to non Hodaka transport to help out the costs. Got too many for just the truck, but not quite enuff to justify hauling the trailer.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Ok, I have put an ad on the VMX site for transport to or from the PNW for the Hodaka Days time frame, so I've opened up the market for others who need transport. Hodakas will get a priority treatment, but to some extent it's a first come first served basis. If you're procrastinating at this point, you may miss out.......
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

1 week to Unadilla, 4 weeks till the trip, time is winding down, space still available.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Less than 3 weeks to go before the trek starts for me. Still got space to fill.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Leaving out 2 weeks from tomorrow. Still got room to haul your bike (s).
pungo

Post by pungo »

Just sent you a PM on possible transport of a bike back east after HDs

[email protected]
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Down to 3 days. loading on Fri and heading out on Sat, with a pick up scheduled in Mich on the way out.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Out and back with no problems. All pick ups made and all deliveries also completed. Was a long ride, but well worth it.
Gary G

Post by Gary G »

Dan did a great job transporting my three bikes. Thanks Dan.

Gary
pungo

Post by pungo »

Ditto, received my new addition to the fleet from bchappy 03 Wombat. Thanks a bunch for safe transport from HD to my home.

Got it out for a test ride today, since it was dark when delivered last eve. Rides, runs and looks great!!

Thanks to both Bill and Dan for hooking up and getting it to east coast.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

A special shout out to Larry Ward for the pick up and delivery to Omaha on the way out. And to John Mcclean from Australia who took delivery of his bike in Athena and got to ride the 50th on his new purchase. Also to Gary for taking first and second with his bikes at the show as a bright spot after his bike failed to make the whole Bad Rock ride. And to all those who wundered, it is up hill to Athena, I got 2 miles to the gallon better coming back, which leads me to beleive i was running down hill coming back.