Photo's of Hodaka Days 2014

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Droptarotter

Photo's of Hodaka Days 2014

Post by Droptarotter »

OK guys........post your favourite photos of Hodaka Days 2014 here!

Let me start with a few of mine......

The menu at the cafe......

I was a late starter at the poker run.....#55 starter....

Out on the poker run......still clean bike....

Start of the Bad Rock Trail Ride......

Rest stop on Bad Rock....

I shook the hand of the owner of the property (on the left) and made sure I thanked him....but cannot remember his name......damn!

$600 invested, 42 year old tires, dirty bike, and happy to have finished = s**t eating grin!

Thanks once again to all who contributed..............now for all you others..........please post your photos!

Cheers
BrittB

Re: Photo's of Hodaka Days 2014

Post by BrittB »

Didn't take a lot of pictures because there was so much to do but here is a couple shot on Wednesday before the flood of bikes and people. I've never seen so many of each here and it filled up fast! Got to see old friends and meet a few new ones like Preston Petty, what an amazing man! I also picked up a copy of Ken Smith's new Hodaka book, love it!

I thought this as being a bit funny but this was on Wednesday. Imagine what Friday looked like!

My home away from home complete with queen sized bed! The 250SL developed trouble on Thursday with an air leak, 37 year old gaskets decided to leave the party I suppose. Cool looking tank!
Britt Boyette
Clarke MFG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mind is like a parachute, it only works when you open it. Frank Zappa
Dale

Re: Photo's of Hodaka Days 2014

Post by Dale »

A couple of photos:

Road Toads waiting out a little shower.
DSC02126.JPG
Barry McBride with Joyce and I on the TT ride.
DSC02139.JPG
I caught a group of unknown riders coming across the creek on the Bad Rock ride.
DSC02164.JPG
Ben Schenk with his 175 6-speed Prototype. 1 of 2 bikes made. He looks pretty happy doesn't he?
DSC02192.JPG
Dale