Harry Taylor (HT) pipes coming soon!!

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
admin
Site Admin

Harry Taylor (HT) pipes coming soon!!

Post by admin »

It is time to again plan our next run of "HT" pipes. I have just gotten off the phone with our manufacture and we can start taking names.
We will be offering a "buy in" special for the HT2 and HT3 pipes.
I am waiting for current pricing later today and will be posting the options with pricing. We need to pre-sell thirteen pipes to make this work but with all the emails lately asking when we are going to make these again we should not have any trouble. By getting in on the "buy in" special and helping us to meet quantities you will be saving $$$$
The HT2 pipe comes with it's own muffler which is located between the carb and cylinder.
The HT3 pipe is very similar but Harry added what he called the "TIT" which he claims stood for Taylor's Idiot Tuning ( his words not mine).
If you have a Super Combat or a Super Rat (98) you will need to drill a small hole in the front plate of the airbox in the upper right corner so to route the pipe. The HT3 definitely puts out more horsepower but takes a little more to get mounted up. Harry may have left this world last July 28th but his thoughts, ideas and love for Hodaka's will always be with all of us!
If you might have an interest in a pipe shoot me an email. We are not accepting any funds at this time just compiling names of those who might have a desire to own a great pipe for a great brand of bike. Email me at [email protected]

Thank you
Paul
marty

Re: Harry Taylor (HT) pipes coming soon!!

Post by marty »

Hello Paul,
I have just recently purchased a Combat Wombat and I accidentally dropped the bike off the stand damaging the pipe at the bend near the head and cracking the exhaust joint. I was wondering if there are are more HT2 pipes available and if so what the cost is?
Thanks, Marty
racerclam

Post by racerclam »

If you can , and have to but a new pipe , your money would be better spent on the HT 3 , it works better all the way around.

Rich
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Rich! Marty the pipes I believe are being finished up this week and will be shipped to me in Vermont. I hope to still have some available to sell at Hodaka Days on Saturday. The HT 3 pipe was specifically designed for the Combat Wombat, Super Combat and Super Rat (98). But the pipe and the HT2 pipes will work great on all 100's and 125cc Hodaka's manufactured from 1973 on.
Here are the links to the pipes and there will be some HT2 and HT3 pipes here shortly.

http://www.strictlyhodaka.com/ProductDe ... de=HT2Pipe

http://www.strictlyhodaka.com/ProductDe ... de=HT3pipe

http://www.strictlyhodaka.com/ProductDe ... tCode=HT3A