Hodaka Bike Cover?

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwombat

Hodaka Bike Cover?

Post by bobwombat »

Can anyone make a recommendation for a nice but affordable bike cover for Hodakas?

I have an opportunity for free, very much needed, storage space nearby for my Hodaka herd with the condition they all look nice; as in proper bike covers instead of old sheets. This is for indoor storage & I need, eeeer, "a bunch" of covers so performance & cost are both considerations. I'll do my homework but will defer to the Forum's great wisdom.

Anyone help with thoughts? Thx in advance. Bob in AZ
Bruce Young

Re: Hodaka Bike Cover?

Post by Bruce Young »

Bob ; You might be able to use some of the private label small bike covers that the big
Motorcycle Dist WPS, TR, PU sell. I know they sell the high price ones as well but they also sell none brand name or private label covers as well. Get the small size, that are made for small
street bike, or dual sport bike. Should fit a Hodaka real nice. Try one first, then can get more. Look around, Most big dealers carry or can get the inexpensive made for M/C covers. Thank Bruce Young Hodakaparts.com Idaho
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho
Dale

Post by Dale »

I 2nd what Bruce has said. I picked up several from BikeBandit with their brand stamped on them for under $10 apiece. Small size is perfect for the 100 and 125 bikes. Check the major suppliers and look for a sale. These are covers that are only good for indoor storage which sounds like what you need.
Dale
Dale
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

Can you guys post a link to the $10 cover, I check BB and didnt see it. I did search Amazon for motorcycle dust covers and found the lowest for $14
Bruce Young

Post by Bruce Young »

Hello again, If I might suggest, go to your own local favorate dealer and ask him to
look for sales on these house brand covers from varous major Dist. WPS, PU, TR., this is the time of the year that these major Motorcycle Dist run supper specials to their dealers all accross the US. Otherwise go on the web and check out the Big web companys for spec. on covers, JP Cycle, and etc. These covers will be between the $10.00 and $15.00 figure. I know you can find some., I suggest your local dealer at first that way you can pick one up for test sizing and etc, before you persue a quantity of them. They are all sized the same. Good Luck Bruce Young Hodakaparts.com Idaho
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho
bobwombat

Post by bobwombat »

Thx alot for the replies & help, everybody! Will follow-up & appreciate the help. Bob in AZ