Attention coffee snobs

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Dale

Attention coffee snobs

Post by Dale »

For you campers at Hodaka Days that need your coffee first thing every morning you may have discovered that the coffee shop over town has been closed on Sundays... Well, I just happened to be passing through Athena yesterday and stopped for a cup and asked why that was and they agreed that they should be open the Sunday of Hodaka Days. I was told that they would plan to be there 6:00 to noon Sunday. You're welcome!
Dale
Dale
taber hodaka

Re: Attention coffee snobs

Post by taber hodaka »

Dale what are you doing in Athena a week early picking up the better deals. Does loading up mean cookies and snacks or putting the bikes and gear in the truck and heading for Hodaka Days?? Hope to see you there. Clarence and I like my coffee hot and black.
Droptarotter

Post by Droptarotter »

Good job.......my mug is packed!

Cheers
Pep

Post by Pep »

Beautiful work Dale - thanks!
-Laurie
Dale

Post by Dale »

Clarence, I wish that I was there picking up cool stuff, but actually just passing through. I pass through Athena at least a dozen times a year. Yes, see you there later this week!
Dale
Dale
BrittB

Post by BrittB »

That's great news, excellent coffee served by excellent people. I go there at least three times during Hodaka Days so I'm a very happy camper!!!
Britt Boyette
Clarke MFG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mind is like a parachute, it only works when you open it. Frank Zappa