Kick Rollers (Dirt Squirt 96)

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
shunt

Kick Rollers (Dirt Squirt 96)

Post by shunt »

Have just started cleaning disassembled motor & gearbox of my 96 Squirt in preparation for refurbishment and reassembly, I have counted six (6) Kick Rollers (Part No: 901507) but note that the schematic (on the Strictly Hodaka site) only shows five (5) and accordingly I only sourced 5 from Paul, is there 5 and I have included another very similar component from elsewhere in the gearbox or is there 6?

Regards Shane
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kick Rollers (Dirt Squirt 96)

Post by admin »

Shane there are 5 kick rollers but the same part (901507) is used as the clutch pressure piece so your engine did use (6) of part # 901507.
Thanks
Paul
shunt

Post by shunt »

Thanks Paul, Had a funny feeling that the sixth one belonged somewhere else in the gearbox, will order another one tomorrow along with a Clutch Pinion Bushing (904003) which is worn to below the 'oil groove', is this the norm.
Received 50th Anniversary Badges over the weekend, they look great, will have to find myself an ACE to go with them.

Shane
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Shane are you going to CD10? You might find an Ace 100 there in a couple weeks. We are very pleased to know that you like the tank badges. Gregg had them designed and his people did a great job. My people also did a great job getting them made. We are very proud of them. Someday maybe Hodaka Days is in your future. Classic Dirt 11 is on my "to do" list for next year.
Thank you
Paul
shunt

Post by shunt »

Full marks to thew whole team that were responsible for getting the Anniversary Tank Badges from an idea to manufacturing, it will have to be CD11 for me, this year hadn't been on the radar due to lack of a bike but should at least have the Squirt ready for next year.

Shane