New Home for my Dirt Squirt

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Norcal49

New Home for my Dirt Squirt

Post by Norcal49 »

I just wanted to let you guys know that my pristine Dirt Squirt went to a new home today. All parts and spares went with it.
I have enjoyed being a Hodaka owner but I needed to make space for other projects in my garage. I've enjoyed the group and everyone has been very helpful with help and information.

Thanks,

Doug Robertson
thrownchain

Re: New Home for my Dirt Squirt

Post by thrownchain »

Just because you sold your bike isn't an excuse not to visit once in a while.
Norcal49

Re: New Home for my Dirt Squirt

Post by Norcal49 »

That is true.....Good sense prevailed, I think, but at my age and condition I thought it best to remove the temptation of going out and
hurting myself trying to keep up with my grand-daughters on their off-road motorcycles and quads. I'm still trying to be active in off-roading with my off-road tube chassis VW powered buggy. I've been doing this for 30 years and my favorite quote is "I've been doing this for 30 years and haven't fallen off of it yet!" It replaced my Yamaha YZ250 that I totally screwed up my knee on and the buggy was a good alternative that gave me a thrill with a degree of safety for the occupants and was something my wife could enjoy also. We've been to sand, snow, mud and dirt and pouring down rain and enjoyed it all without hurting my self. I'll check back from time to time since I do find the Hodaka community very interesting, devoted group of enthusiast. Be safe and enjoy.