Marketplace

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Brian4236

Marketplace

Post by Brian4236 »

Hi, everyone. Paul mentioned that he has turned over the Marketplace and the Forum to the Hodaka Club. Who is the contact to the Marketplace now? Thanks. --Brian
Dale

Re: Marketplace

Post by Dale »

Brian,
The administration of the Forum has been in the process of migrating over to the Hodaka Club. At this time, the Marketplace is part of the Forum however the final configuration of these items has not been determined.

In the meantime, I have agreed to assist Forum users with account and posting issues. I am not, I repeat, am not a web master, so please be patient with me... The Forum contact information has been updated to route Forum admin issues to me from this point forward (both PM's and email).

There is obviously more to come on all of this.
Dale Dvorak
Dale
Brian4236

Post by Brian4236 »

Hi, Dale. Well, first off, thanks for what you're taking on! :) I was just trying to add a couple of photos to my add on the Marketplace. For whatever reason, I cannot add photos. I don't want to burden you; if you can do this for me, fine. If not, no worries. Thanks. --Brian
Dale

Post by Dale »

Brian,
Check your email. Paul had forwarded your request to me earlier today.

These are the types of things that I am happy to help with.
Dale
Dale
Brian4236

Post by Brian4236 »

Dale, I just sent you an email. Thanks. --Brian
Makotosun

Post by Makotosun »

If you look at the Marketplace section, the ads are down. This was per Paul’s request that we close down that section for now.

The club board will need to give some direction on whether we include a market in the forum proper, or in a separate section of the club website, or at all. For now we are simply responding to Paul’s request. Once the Board gives the web team the direction to go with this topic, we will I,plume this that directive.

http://www.hodakaclassified.com is an option, which cross posts to Facebook, but I have some feedback it is experiencing issues. It is not currently affiliated with the club, Strictly Hodaka, or anyone else. It’s future form will also be a topic of discussion amongst the board.

Gary
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, then it's an electrical problem"
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."
"You can tell a professional by the lack of wrinkles in his duct tape . . ."