Holy Grail part search

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Camman

Holy Grail part search

Post by Camman »

Apparently a rear fender for an Ace 100, 17" wheel model,1968 I believe, is non existent. So what have others done for an alternate fender? Throw me a bone please. I'm bored with eBay. :roll:
-Chris
rlkarren

Re: Holy Grail part search

Post by rlkarren »

serously, be patient.. they'll show eventually. The good parts seem to go in cycles. When I was searching for parts for my Ace 90, it seemed like every couple months a new batch of parts would show up.

But I feel your pain. I was searching for months for the short, rear half-fender for my Ace 90. I saw one come up, but it went for over $100! I had resigned myself to making one out of a damaged front half that I had. I was able to extrapolate the approximate length and position of the holes from photos of actual parts and was ready to start cutting when hodakaparts.com showed up online. One phone call later and I had my coveted part on it's way, in addition to a couple other difficult parts I was looking for.

So... call Bruce at hodakaparts.com.

Failing that, I'd almost bet you'd find one in Athena, Oregon in late June. ;-)

Roger
jakecb420

Re: Holy Grail part search

Post by jakecb420 »

I second hodakaparts.com, what a great resource for old aces! seriously though, a place that specializes in old ace 90s and 100s! how cool is that.