Ken Smith interview 6:00pm EST tonight

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
admin
Site Admin

Ken Smith interview 6:00pm EST tonight

Post by admin »

Tonight at 6:00 pm EST ( 3:00pm PST) and 8:00am (Sydney time Wednesday) there will be an interview on the 2 Wheels Power Hour radio show. The interview will be mainly about the new Hodaka Book but you never know what might come out of Ken's mouth.....
If you are around you can listen live on the internet at http://www.570wkbn.com/onair/two-wheel- ... our-17495/
You can send in some questions for Ken if you like to see if he did his homework on the Hodaka Book research.

If you miss tonight's broadcast it can re retrieved at a later date on the website.
Thank you
Paul
pungo

Re: Ken Smith interview 6:00pm EST tonight

Post by pungo »

Hmm, just listen to the show and it was about Penton Film and Ryan Youngs Dad was guest. Perhaps its next Tue eve.
bchappy

Post by bchappy »

Me too. However it was interesting. Sounds like the Penton film is being officially released on June 20.
Bill Chapman, Monument, CO
Raced and Modified Hodakas in Statesville NC back in the day.
pungo

Post by pungo »

Yes it was interesting and if you go back a few episodes on the website you can hear and interview with John and Jack about the movie.

I have tried to get a showing of the film in my area, signed up as a movie captain, but unfortunately it got cancelled today due to not having the required 91 reservations. Will have to go to some of the local cycle shops to see if I can get them to promote a showing. Eventually I will get the DVD via being a Kickstarter film supporter, but really would like to see it on the BIG screen.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry folks at the last minute the plug was pulled on the interview with the radio station people. Ken will be traveling the next few Tuesdays so it looks like I will have to fill in for him.
Paul