hodaka model 98 in Houston,Tx area

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
denis jeffries

hodaka model 98 in Houston,Tx area

Post by denis jeffries »

I'm looking for some one in the Houston, TX area .Kevin Felle from Circle F exhaust is looking for a model 98 superrat to borrow for a few weeks to build a high pipe. If anyone would be interested could be maybe a free pipe out of the deal for the use of the bike for the build. Thanks for the help. Denis J
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

Re: hodaka model 98 in Houston,Tx area

Post by Bullfrog »

I would suggest that helping Mr. Felle would not be helpful to the overall Hodaka community. Circle F was considerably less than helpful in bringing the new pipe which is available from Strictly Hodaka to the market. It has come to light that Circle F is working to appropriate the work of other's for their own enrichment. I'll be gentle and polite by saying I am miffed and irked. Circle F has been a respected member of the vintage motorcycle community in the past . . . but their current behavior seems to indicate they have moved past that chapter in the business ethics books.

Ed (former PABATCO/Hodaka employee)
Keep the rubber side down!
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

+1 what Ed said
paulie59

Post by paulie59 »

I can tell you Kevins a great guy.I went to High School with him and still live about a mile from him.He worked for Jemco 20 yrs learning his craft.Jemco is about 3 miles from my house also.Both have made beautiful pipes that make power for me since i started racing motorcross and flat track in the mid 70's.I have a jemco pipe on a Bultaco Astro thats still holding up well that i have had since 1978 and a pipe that Kevin built for me over 30 yrs ago on my Ossa that i race AHRMA events on to this day.