Resonator Revisited Material Needed By September 1st !

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Resonator Revisited Material Needed By September 1st !

Post by bobwhitman »

Hodaka Folk:

While you all enjoy the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer, I need to ask for material for the resonator Revisited by September 1st. Technical or humorous (pratfalls & endos), proud and serious (local/regional/national championships?) Any and all will be appreciated.

I’d especially welcome any remembrances of Hodaka Days 2015 – the 110 degree heat should have seared some experiences in your brain, and anticipate Paul’s follow-up on the Pederson Wildcat. If you’ve been wandering the race tracks and woods of our fair (our your fair, for our Canadian and Australian members) country, we’d love to hear about your triumphs and, um, learning experiences.

Remember, our two newer “sections” – one on member’s bikes, to showcase any cool bikes members are willing to share; and “Tech Tips” – a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost – saving ideas writers are willing to share. Please consider contributing these short items! In addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!

Our target for the next issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in late September. Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than September 1st. Please help with timely submissions.

Bob
[email protected]
541-954-0101
SpokaneHodaka

Re: Resonator Revisited Material Needed By September 1st !

Post by SpokaneHodaka »

What all needs to be included with "members bikes" section?
Dale Kassa
Spokane, WA
bobwhitman

Re: Resonator Revisited Material Needed By September 1st !

Post by bobwhitman »

Pretty much whatever you wish. Good digital photos really help, of the bike, the motor or whatever the focus of the article might be. We've had folks write about a particularly cool friend's bike, their bike which they acquired years ago as a kid, a bike they resurrected from the dead... wide variety of tales can be interesting. send me some information, history or whatever, and if needed, we can help shape or smooth out the story, but we try to retain the feeling contributed by our authors. Go for it!
Bob