Accommodations at Hodaka Days

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Zyx

Accommodations at Hodaka Days

Post by Zyx »

For those who have been there, can anyone tell me if there is RV parking on or near the site, perhaps somewhere in town? Trying to decide whether to drag the mobile apartment building along, or seek shelter elsewhere. If there is RV space, are there hookups or is it dry camping?
thrownchain

Re: Accommodations at Hodaka Days

Post by thrownchain »

There is a parking lot just down the street on the backside of the park. Part of the schools parking area. Lots of room and you'll have lots of company for your visit.
bobwhitman

Post by bobwhitman »

A very few spaces next to the park have hookups, but they are full by the Tuesday before. There is a park elsewhere with H/Ups. The school lot is very sociable, but dry.
Bob
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

Arizona Shorty wrote:For those who have been there, can anyone tell me if there is RV parking on or near the site, perhaps somewhere in town? Trying to decide whether to drag the mobile apartment building along, or seek shelter elsewhere. If there is RV space, are there hookups or is it dry camping?
I do one or the other depends on if the wife comes. RV I have a 30ft class, if you get there by Tuesday you may get one of the Elec/water hook ups 50 yd from the park. There is about 5-7 spots that can fit larger rigs if everyone parks right and about another 5-7 spots for small campers or single parking spot type size. About 100yrs away is the school gravel lot, this is no hook-ups and will take about 50 large RV, there are water hose at the school you can fill up and we do have the pumper truck came to empty black tanks for around $25. Very social. Also the school has free showers too use.

Tent camp in the park is alot of fun also, great folks to hang out with. About 20 tents are always camping, again showers at the school bucks at the park as well as restrooms.

Again I have done both and have fun all the time.
Kelly
Zyx

Post by Zyx »

I am used to camping without hookup, since this is what happens at most of the dog trials I attend. Plenty of water on board for a week. Sociable sounds good too. Nothing like a gaggle of 2-stroke guys all in one place. 8-)