Hodaka Days Photos Scramble. More added 7/1

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
socalhodaka

Hodaka Days Photos Scramble. More added 7/1

Post by socalhodaka »

Here are just a few, I will be posting more.
Ed
1.jpg
Jay
2.jpg

Greg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Kelly C
5.jpg
6.jpg
Axle
7.jpg
AZ Shorty
8.jpg
Last edited by socalhodaka on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dcooke007

Re: Hodaka Days Photos Scramble

Post by dcooke007 »

Looks like so much fun. No mud...... just the way I like it. One of these days I would love to make the trip.

Danny
hodakamax

Post by hodakamax »

Thanks Kelly, BIG fun to see the gang in action! :D ( Although it makes me sad that I wasn't out there) :(

Maxie
Kuntryquesttsi

Post by Kuntryquesttsi »

I want some of that old hodaka race gear!
hodakamax

Post by hodakamax »

Where do you find those awesome blue/orange Hodaka pants? Didn't Paul sell them at one time?

Maxie
hodakaronwa

Post by hodakaronwa »

I would like to give thanks and appreciation for all those great folks that donated their time and efforts and anything else they did to make this past Hodaka Days a fun and memorable experience. It was HOT! and I for one know it wasn't an easy task, I would also like to give thanks and appreciation to those property owners who allowed us to pass through to make the Bad Rock Trail ride a success.
It was HOT! and dusty, there was the real possibility of fire and the land owners were aware and reluctant but they trusted us. Bless them all....
Except for the high temp I had again a time to remember, plus I always enjoy seeing my Hodaka buddy's each year.
You guys are all the best.
I left Spokane thinking I was prepared, when it was time for a shower I found that I had no towel? DARN! "getting old I guess" I mentioned this to a couple fellow Hodakans and was told to go to the local thrift store and they would have a towel I could purchase. "GREAT IDEA" after the BAD ROCK I was going to drive to the thrift store; but to my surprise there was no less than 6 towels which had been placed in the back of my truck? Thanks! to those that contributed. It was greatly appreciated for sure. I left to go back to Spokane right after the scrambles, I was through with the heat, my relief came when I turned on the A/C in my old truck on the way home. Hope to see you all next year "GOD BLESS"
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

The Texas boys all ride California Hodaka built bikes. Hot and dry = dust.
Tex1.jpg
Tex2.jpg
Tex3.jpg
Tex4.jpg
Tex5.jpg
Tex6.jpg
Tex7.jpg
socalhodaka

Re: Hodaka Days Photos Scramble. More added 7/1

Post by socalhodaka »

Not sure the names of these riders
OT6.jpg
OT5.jpg
OT4.jpg
OT1.jpg
OT2.jpg
Attachments
OT7.jpg
OT3.jpg
Dale

Post by Dale »

Kelly,
Did you happen to snap any of the rookie rider #24?
Dale
Dale
Zyx

Post by Zyx »

dcoooke007 wrote:Looks like so much fun. No mud...... just the way I like it. One of these days I would love to make the trip.

Danny
Who said there was no mud? The track was watered, especially the corners which got dumped on after practice, and depending on when you ran vis a vis the watering, it was greasy in several tight corners. Most of the photos show clean bikes because these guys were in the lead. Go down the pics and you will see at least one with an obscured plate. I couldn't see crap after the first three seconds of the first moto because I forget to duck.

I felt better about my riding after Sunday's race. Some of the guys out there were either pro or should be, and some had been racing most of there lives. This was my first moto ever and I am 65, and haven't ridden dirt seriously since 1974, but still tied for fourth place points (4th and 6th, officially 5th overall). Guess I need to practice turns. The rest was comfortable. But like Laurie said, I need to "go faster."

And best of all, it was FUN!!
hodakamax

Post by hodakamax »

Hey Kelly, I forgot to mention your good photography, credit where credit is due! :)

Maxie the photographer.
Last edited by hodakamax on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

hodakamax wrote:Hey Kelly, I forgot too mention your good photography, credit where credit is due! :)

Maxie the photographer.
Max, thanks for the compliment. Dale, I will look though the photos when I get back home on the 18th. As soon as I got home from HD and make the quick post I'm back on the road in the RV for more R&R