Mike Allen needs your prayers very very much!

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
JayLael

Mike Allen needs your prayers very very much!

Post by JayLael »

Hello Hodaka people! I am here to ask for prayers in earnest for our friend Mike Allen. He has had a massive heart attack last Wednesday. He was changing a tire, and started to feel intense pain in his neck and jaw, which spread to his chest and arm. He turned in his repair order at Allen's cycle, and asked the office clerk to call 911, then passed out. He hit his head on the floor so hard that he was in a coma, and has had four mini strokes this week. He has a massive blood clot around his heart, he sounds like a different person. It's hard for him to verbalize his thoughts. I am certain that he s standing at death's door. Please, if you love him or hate him, pray pray pray, in hopes that we don't loose another member of our little group. :(
bobwhitman

Re: Mike Allen needs your prayers very very much!

Post by bobwhitman »

Amen, Jay. Mike is a kind of crazy man, but he always "brings it!" I'll be thinking and hoping he pulls through this. Too few bonafide "crazy men" in our world; c'mon back, Mikey!

Bob
BrianZ

Post by BrianZ »

I am sorry to hear that. I'm not a religious man but I certainly hope he gets his health back. Thankfully you are in a country with excellent health care people.

Brian
atc250r

Post by atc250r »

prayers sent
michael_perrett

Post by michael_perrett »

He will be in our prayers.

Mike
taber hodaka

Post by taber hodaka »

Mike is in our prayers. Keep us posted--Clarence
JayLael

Post by JayLael »

Mike is still very very sick and in a fragile state. Your prayers are very much appreciated. I would ask that you send him a get well card, c/o Allen's cycle in Spokane Washington, and they will be hand delivered. Please let him feel the love. Thank you for your prayers, and I'm sure that the Allen family, and especially Mike are grateful for every prayer or voicing of concern and caring for him. He is facing a very long healing process.
bobwhitman

Post by bobwhitman »

Mailing address:
Allen's Cycle Shop
6319 N Pittsburg St, Spokane, WA 99217