Get Well

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
admin
Site Admin

Get Well

Post by admin »

OK I know that I have a weird sense of humor and this might offend some folks so I am sorry in advance. Let me say that I am an animal lover although I do hunt and fish when time warrants. Now that this is out of the way.......

Last week I was a part of a meeting at the Barber Vintage festival in Alabama. The meeting was Thursday evening and some of the movers and shakers in the vintage motorcycle industry were in attendance. So Paul had best be on his absolute best behavior. Well I had not seen my great friend Fred Guidi from AHRMA in about a year. When Fred and I get together it is always a good time and a lot of laughs. We happened to be sitting together along with another long time buddy Dave Lamberth from AHRMA.
Well this meeting and seminars are going on and all is very serious and Fred say's to me " hey when I pulled out of my driveway this morning on my way to Barber. I could not believe what I saw."
Well it was 6:00am and the picture will tell it all. When he showed me we both could not stop laughing so hard it was distracting. Sorry it is still funny...

MWL

Re: Get Well

Post by MWL »

Fred should have brought that to the swap meet. I'm sure there was at least one Harley there that needed a new coon tail.

Mike (running for cover)
BrianZ

Post by BrianZ »

Yep, that's pretty funny in a weird twisted way.

Brian
dirtsquirt80

Post by dirtsquirt80 »

that is pretty funny! thanks for posting it paul
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Redneck humor,