The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
thrownchain

Taber Hodaka AWOL?

Post by thrownchain »

:?: you out there and functioning?
taber hodaka

Re: Taber Hodaka AWOL?

Post by taber hodaka »

Just got back from a hurried trip to Arizona and Mexico. Trying to get my house in Arizona ready to sell. I took your parts with me to mail and I could not find anyone that had your address. I will check my post's. I had to hurry back to see a group of doctors I would rather have stayed in the sun a little longer. I still cannot get voice mail on my phone?? Clarence
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

I sent you an email thru the board with my info for mailing. ( a month ago now)
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Still waiting.......
taber hodaka

Post by taber hodaka »

Finally voice mail working on the phone. As I was heading back to Montana from Arizona I was given a offer on the Arizona house and we said SOLD. Flying back tomorrow for tidy up and paperwork. Dan your parts will be in the mail this weekend. Hope you can use the items, just having fun here. For me Doctors family and friends had to come before hodaka parts sorry. Looking forward to seeing you at Hodaka Days again. I still have not touched that trailer with cycles , I still have the new Maranelli Indian engine with the radial head, Van Tech leading Link forks for hodaka . Also shop manuals for Indian and Chaparral. I still have one new rat engine but I am thinking about putting new seals in it. ------------------- Clarence
hodakamax

Post by hodakamax »

Hey Clarence, what's the story on the Van Tech forks? Not like I need another project but are they for sale or could they be used for Max's Christmas present? Hope you are doing well, big fun seeing you and meeting your daughter at the last Hodaka Days. Stay in touch, The Old Man should traveling through soon. I'll keep you posted....Maxie
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Got my stuff, mucho thx.