venturi dividers

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
racerclam

venturi dividers

Post by racerclam »

I just wanted to share what I have recently started dong for some customers. Many of you already know that Besides porting I also fabricate venturi dividers in carbs as well as install UFOs in slides . Now Im offering not only 2 or 4 dividers but 6 divider systems that enhance performance and rideability at 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 throttle openings . Quiite the pain to make but worth it.

Rich
Attachments
100_4225.JPG
100_4224.JPG
Bruce Young

Re: venturi dividers

Post by Bruce Young »

:mrgreen: :o

Hello, Rich, this is Bruce Young of Hodakaparts.com, can you give the general Hodaka World out there a little retail price range, of the vanes all installed and etc. I have used something simular that is out there but its only a single vane, but there was noticable
performance. Next question, doe,s one have to make adjustments to jets, and what about use in altatude uses. Thanks for posting pictures, helps explain. Thanks Bruce
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho
racerclam

Post by racerclam »

Bruce ,, I havnt seen jetting changes necessary with them , But a UFO requires a reduction in pilot jet as well as leaning out the slide , by cutting 1 to 2 mm off the arch. I really dont think I should discuss price here I think a e mail of phone call is the correct way to do that.

Rich
dirtsquirt74

Post by dirtsquirt74 »

It would be great if you would do a article in the newsletter
racerclam

Post by racerclam »

Maybe I will , thanks for the suggestion.

Rich