Be a Star - submit an Article to the Resonator Revisited

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Be a Star - submit an Article to the Resonator Revisited

Post by bobwhitman »

Hodaka Folk:

Spring is coming - or will be soon, for those like Danny Mesmore in the frozen tundra – and it is time to pull the pre-Hodaka Days Resonator Revisited together. I need to ask for material by April 4th.

This will be your last opportunity to embarrass yourself in print, before we all meet in Athena. Technical or humorous (pratfalls & endos), proud or serious (local/regional/national championships?) Any and all will be appreciated. Racing triumphs (or “ya shoulda seen the one that got away”), cool trail rides across our fair (our your fair, for our Canadian and Australian members) country, we’d love to hear about your triumphs and, um, learning experiences.

Remember, our two newer “sections” – one on member’s bikes, to showcase any cool bikes members are willing to share (and this means you, Kelly with your cool trialer); and “Tech Tips” – a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost – saving ideas writers are willing to share. Please consider contributing these short items. You can’t let Max have all the glory! In addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!
Our target for the next issue is to produce and distribute the next issue by early May, in plenty of time for Hodaka Days, June 23-26. Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than April 4th . Please help with timely submissions.

Bob 541-954-0101 [email protected]
viclioce

Re: Be a Star - submit an Article to the Resonator Revisited

Post by viclioce »

Bob. Check your email! Photos included! Just need to shoot Andy with his 1971 Ace 100 B+ ! ; D Victor

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)
1968 92 Ace 100
1966 Ace 90
; D Victor
hodakamax

Post by hodakamax »

C'mon Gang, Max IS running out of tales and adventures. The Resonator is a good place to tell about Hodaka history, tips and adventures on our favorite motorcycle of all times, the HODAKA! My sincere thanks to Bob Whitman and his persistence in getting me to (or letting me) supply my meager history of great times in my Hodaka life. I was fortunate to be part of the original Hodaka experience and I must say that it was one of the funnest times of my life. I guess I've always loved to tell stories about life adventures but we need new blood and stories to keep the adventure going. I do like seeing project bikes and restorations and adventures of a cool time (present and past) in motorcycle history. Jump in!

Max
bobwhitman

Post by bobwhitman »

OK, still seeking material! Have a nice piece from eastern Canada, a couple of neat " grandson" articles and I'm confident the usual "columnists" (Ed, Ben, the Prez, Hunky, etc.) will all do their duty... PLUS, we'll have a new and different Raffle Prize and Hodaka Days plans. But I need some fresh blood, some interesting tech ideas (small or complex) and a couple of interesting "Member's Bikes" for the rest of us to drool over.

Bring 'em on!

Bob 541-954-0101
[email protected]
viclioce

Post by viclioce »

Started on the Toad, Bob, but it's too far from being finished for this issue! ; D Victor
Attachments
image.jpeg

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)
1968 92 Ace 100
1966 Ace 90
; D Victor
JayLael

Post by JayLael »

Bob, check your e mail I wrote a little article about the Brumby.