Fork brace for Ceriani front end

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
tahoethumper

Fork brace for Ceriani front end

Post by tahoethumper »

Good day all- I'm trying to find the right fork brace for my Hodaka. I have Ceriani upper and lower triples, as well as 30mm Ceriani forks. Any suggestions for the proper fork brace? Thanks.
tahoethumper

Re: Fork brace for Ceriani front end

Post by tahoethumper »

I guess the other part of my question was If Hodaka fork braces are compatible with this set up ?
JayLael

Post by JayLael »

There are different types of ceriani forks, some with single lugs, with single threaded 8mm holes, on front and back of each tube, and others which are similar to betors, from a trials bikes, with slab shaped brackets containing two holes on front and back of each fork leg. If you have the Penton type lower fork legs, a Penton fork brace would work, and they may be available reproduction. I bought mine from E bay. If they are the other type, you may be forced to construct your own, as a Hodaka fork brace will probably not fit, though with modification, it might.
RichardMott

Post by RichardMott »

I bought this fork brace (photo) with the intent to use it on one of my Hodaka bikes. It was used on a 70's Yamaha and will only fit a Hodaka if modified. In the meantime, I found a proper (rare) Circle Industries brace. I already have 2 others that are in use
We at the ECHJYA do not sell or promote part sales unless it is for the benefit of those in the Hodaka business, but do send stuff out to fellow Hodaka brothers and sisters for the pure promotion of the brand. I will send this fork brace to you if you think you are able to make it fit your Ceriani forks.

Contact me at [email protected]

;)
Attachments
Unknown fork brace
Unknown fork brace
Rick Mott

In order to be old and wise, you must survive young and stupid!
tahoethumper

Post by tahoethumper »

Jay and Rick, thanks for your information and help. Rick, I will send ya an email soon. Thank you.

Clint