Help; need to find person whom attended Hodaka Day 2015

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Bruce Young

Help; need to find person whom attended Hodaka Day 2015

Post by Bruce Young »

Hello Hodaka World, while at Hodaka days 2015, I talked to a person whom had a tent and display of parts, not far from Bike display,
He had made a all new format for the Hodaka comparison chart, complete diff layout. It was fantastic, he told me he had it all on his computer, but I have misplaced his name and number and would like to contact if I can find out whom it was. Help Bruce Young Hodakaparts.com IDAHO,
[email protected] 1--208--571--2823
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho
RichardMott

Re: Help; need to find person whom attended Hodaka Day 2015

Post by RichardMott »

Bill Chapman wrote an Excel spread sheet that did a parts comparison. I got it from him a few years ago. Bill monitors this site and should answer you.
Rick Mott

In order to be old and wise, you must survive young and stupid!
Bruce Young

Post by Bruce Young »

RichardMott wrote:Bill Chapman wrote an Excel spread sheet that did a parts comparison. I got it from him a few years ago. Bill monitors this site and should answer you.
Hello Richard, thanks, I have Bill Chapmans file and use a lot, this person I meet had taken Bill,s work and put it on a spread sheet, it reads a lot easier. It reads each model across the page. I was just trying to find this person, we talked a short time and he said he had all loaded in his computer and would send to me. But showing my age, I lost or misplaced the contact info. Bruce Young
bchappy

Post by bchappy »

Bruce,
HodakaGuy converted the spreadsheet to an Access searchable program some time ago. The only problem I had with it was that you had to have Access on your computer or install an Access reader to use the program and most people using home computers do not have that. I am not sure this was the person you talked to at Hodaka Days and I have lost his name but he also monitors this forum and maybe will answer you.

Strictly Hodaka offered only the PDF file as everyone can read it. I have the Excel spreadsheet and also have HodakaGuy's searchable database. If you want either of them let me know.

The previous conversation on the subject in this forum was:
http://www.hodakaforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... able#p4615
Bill Chapman, Monument, CO
Raced and Modified Hodakas in Statesville NC back in the day.
Bruce Young

Post by Bruce Young »

bchappy wrote:Bruce,
HodakaGuy converted the spreadsheet to an Access searchable program some time ago. The only problem I had with it was that you had to have Access on your computer or install an Access reader to use the program and most people using home computers do not have that. I am not sure this was the person you talked to at Hodaka Days and I have lost his name but he also monitors this forum and maybe will answer you.

Strictly Hodaka offered only the PDF file as everyone can read it. I have the Excel spreadsheet and also have HodakaGuy's searchable database. If you want either of them let me know.

The previous conversation on the subject in this forum was:
http://www.hodakaforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... able#p4615
Thanks for the info, the person had a printed copy which I bought, but he mentioned he had it in an online form as well. The info is the same as yours is but laid out in way its a little easier to use. I use both depending on which one I grab when needed. Your the best stay safe and cool. Bruce Young
bchappy

Post by bchappy »

Bruce,
The Excel spreadsheet you have probably does not print the model numbers on each page. I have corrected that and am sending it to your email address. You would just have to reprint 52 pages but it easier to use from a printed copy. I think I will reprint it as a PDF and send it to Paul to repost on his site.
Bill Chapman, Monument, CO
Raced and Modified Hodakas in Statesville NC back in the day.