For the upcoming rally submission

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Chasrolex6

For the upcoming rally submission

Post by Chasrolex6 »

[/img]Howdy, I have a combat wombat that Rick Seiman owned, he used it as a “ Rat built bike” over 4 issues of dirt bike magazine back in the day. I bought it from Rick, it came with all 4 issues of the DirtbikeImage[/img] it was featured in, the pink slip with Rick’s name on it and was mostly complete. The whole premise of the “build over 4 months” was to build a budget racer that could race and pass at least one person ! He entered it and he did pass one guy :) I spoke to Rick last spring-summer and fall and brought him up to date on my restoration progress he was very sharp and remembered it well surprisingly. What a guy. Someone told me to mention it here for the upcoming rally as a special feature. Pls let know I would love to share with the Hodaka world. I’ve documented all the progress over the last year pictures and such. Can’t figure out where to attach photos on site
Dale

Re: For the upcoming rally submission

Post by Dale »

Great story! Look for the post titled "Resonator Revisited - Spring 2024". The post is a request for material to include in the next issue of the club newsletter The Resonator Revisited. The cutoff date is April 22nd.

I can help you get your pictures posted here as well. Start by selecting "Attachments" and then "Add Files". If that is not successful, you can reach me via email at the "Contact Us" tab at the very bottom of this page, and I can talk you through the process.
Dale