Resonator Revisited - Spring 2024

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Resonator Revisited - Spring 2024

Post by bobwhitman »

Fellow Hodaka phricques:
Time for the spring / Pre Hodaka Days issue of the Rez (Resonator Revisited).
This will celebrate the 60th anniversary of Hodak-ness., and another opportunity for you to contribute to the collective knowledge of Hodaka World. This issue will include information on key events for the anniversary weekend including:
• Special guests,
• Program for the 60th HD, (at least a draft),
• Grand opening of the Hodaka Museum,
• Special showing of the Bad Rock movie in the Gem Theatre,
• Designs for 60th anniversary Tee shirts, kids’ tees and memorial patches,
• Event welcome and Banquet schedules,
• Camping and RV options in Athena,
• Special pricing we’ve negotiated for motel lodging in Pendleton,
• Road Ride, Parade, Trail Ride, Trials, Racing, pancake breakfast, ice cream social, banquet and auction routes/locations and schedules,
• Is that all?
I need to ask for material by April 22nd.
Yes, while I anticipate that the usual suspects will contribute, we need your unique material to keep us all involved. Please feel free to share information on projects, ideas (technical or humorous). Any and all will be appreciated.
Remember, our two "sections":
- one on member's bikes, to showcase any cool bikes (yours or others) members are willing to share,
- and "Tech Tips" - a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost-saving ideas writers are willing to share.
Please consider contributing these short items in addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!
Our target for the issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in May (wow, where did the last 60 years go?) early enough to help folks can plan to participate.
Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than April 22nd. Please help with timely submissions.

Bob [email protected]
541-954-0101
viclioce

Re: Resonator Revisited - Spring 2024

Post by viclioce »

Bob Whitman! I emailed you an article for the 1972 Model 94 Wombat Resto-Mod I’ve been building! All that’s left is to take the bike down to him! I’ll be leaving to deliver it before you publish the Spring newsletter! :ugeek: Victor
Attachments
IMG_4708.jpeg

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)