Club newsletter

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
tooldoc

Club newsletter

Post by tooldoc »

Can't figure out what to click for club newsletter
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

Re: Club newsletter

Post by Bullfrog »

As a club we are working under some "legacy" issues regarding our various on-line activities. Among those are - this chat group is in a different place than the Hodaka Club website. So while it would seem perfectly reasonable that being signed in here would mean you are signed in on the Hodaka Club website . . . but you are not (and neither am I). This is a result of being "on-line" for many years, in different ways and locations - and not all those ways and locations are on speaking terms - and unifying them is just, er, um, COMPLICATED. Sorry about that.

Some of those on-line gathering places just plain gone. Do you remember the Hodaka group on Yahoo? It went into a technological black hole some time ago. Y'all need to surf on over to the actual Hodaka Club web site to get a peek at the Resonators.
Ed
Keep the rubber side down!
dirty_rat

Post by dirty_rat »

On the Hodaka Club site, after you log on, across the top are various link tabs (Home ... About the Club ... Join the Club ... etc) at the far right you will see three lines. Put your curser on those lines and a box will open. The second line down says "Club Newsletter - Back Issues" Click on it and it will open another page with all the back issues listed in order. Go to the issue you want to see and click on it and a pdf copy should open (although for me I can only open V1-1 thru V2-32, the rest show up, just don't open for me.)
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

Don't forget the index for quick research.