How can I contact this pages webmaster or adminstrator?

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
dirty_rat

How can I contact this pages webmaster or adminstrator?

Post by dirty_rat »

I have a couple of questions for this page/site webmaster or administrator and I'm not sure on how to contact them. Tried private messages and email but no luck.

1: On the Hodaka Club site, when I try to access back issues of the Resonator Revisited, I can access all of them from Vol. 1-1 through Vol. 2-32. I am unable to access Vol. 2-33 through 2-43. It appears the link to those issues is missing or broken.

2: I am trying to find out if it is possible to attach an excel spreadsheet to a post, like we can do with other files.

Thanks.
gregg_floren

Re: How can I contact this pages webmaster or adminstrator?

Post by gregg_floren »

Clicking on the "Email the Webmaster" link on the bottom of most of the Hodaka Club web site pages will send an email to the webmaster.

Not sure of an easy way to contact the admins for the forum, but I know they monitor the chat and will most likely respond to your post.

Regarding the past issues of the Resonator Revisited, what error message are you getting? The links are valid and they work for me personally and in a test account. I don't currently have any idea why some issues would work and some would not. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with the same problem.

As to posting a spreadsheet in the forum, I don't see a way to add it to a post. Back before Yahoo crippled/killed their "Yahoo Groups" and the Hodaka chat group was really active there, they had a "files" section that would allow you to upload any kind of file. Ooooooh... the good old days. I don't think the current hosting software has that option.
Dale

Re: How can I contact this pages webmaster or adminstrator?

Post by Dale »

To contact the administrator (me) for the Hodaka Forum, you can select the "Contact Us" envelope at the bottom right of the page.
As for attachments, Gregg is correct. The types of file types (extensions) are limited to pictures.
Dale