Call for Help! Resonator Spring 2021

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Call for Help! Resonator Spring 2021

Post by bobwhitman »

Fellow Hodakaphiles:

Time to pull together the spring 2021 Resonator Revisited. I need to ask for material by May 15th !

While the plague has prevented us from meeting in Athene for Hodaka Days this year, I know many of you are figuring out how to get vaccinated, roll the old scooter out and take advantage of warmer weather. So, blow the dust off your trusty Hodaka, fire ‘er up and share some pictures of your explorations… or modifications, upgrades and improvements. A few have already posted enticing pix of ’21 trail rides and newly acquired projects like MichiganBrian’s early Combat, or HauntedHead’s Road Toad. I’m hoping to conduct an interview with Eric Jensen, a former Hodaka dealer and the source of early specialty performance parts for Hodakas, including cylinders, pistons, rings, exhausts and intakes.

So knock out a story – no matter how brief - sharing information on projects, ideas (technical or humorous). Any and all will be appreciated, especially cool trail/road rides across our fair (our your fair, for our Canadian and Australian members) country, we'd love to hear about your thrills and, um, learning experiences.

Remember, our two "sections":
- one on member's bikes, to showcase any cool bikes (yours or others) members are willing to share,
- and "Tech Tips" - a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost-saving ideas writers are willing to share.
Please consider contributing these short items in addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!

Our target for the next issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in mid-June..

Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than May 15th . Please help with timely submissions.

Bob
541-954-0101