September Resonator Revisited - Material due September 4th!

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

September Resonator Revisited - Material due September 4th!

Post by bobwhitman »

Fellow Hodakaphiles:

Despite the corona virus forcing cancellation of Hodaka Days 2020, tornadoes in Iowa, Death Valley (so appropriately named) hitting 130 degrees, and Trump threatening to shutter the Postal Service, life does go on… and what better way to “socially distance” than on a Hodaka? As I’ve urged you before, I’m sure you’ve taken a bunch of digital photos, to document and share your clever ideas and accomplishments with our fellow ring-ding riders via the Rez Revisited.

Time to pull together the autumn 2020 Resonator Revisited. I need to ask for material by September 4th !

Share information on projects, ideas (technical or humorous). Any and all will be appreciated. Racing wins (local, regional or national) or "ya shoulda seen the one that got away," cool trail/road rides across our fair (our your fair, for our Canadian and Australian members) country, we'd love to hear about your thrills and, um, learning experiences.

Remember, our two "sections":
- one on member's bikes, to showcase any cool bikes (yours or others) members are willing to share,
- and "Tech Tips" - a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost-saving ideas writers are willing to share.
Please consider contributing these short items in addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!

Our target for the next issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in September.

Allowing for holidays, editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than September 4th . Please help with timely submissions.

Bob
541-954-0101