Looking for Webco Items

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
racerclam

Re: Looking for Webco Items

Post by racerclam »

My adjustable main jets are on my restored 1972 Super Rat and on my tricked out dirt squirt that has a reeded iron wombat engine in it that I had built for my wife to ride

Rich
Bruce Young

Post by Bruce Young »

Sorry, fellows, sad story, last year at a vintage motorcycle swap meet in Caldwell,Idaho, I saw a gentleman picking thru a box of old parts and pieces, I waited until he was done and so and behold he had a found a Webco spark plug holder, and he turned to buy it and the person selling it sold it to the person for $10.00 I missed out by being patient I do have Arigon spark plug holder (Not for sale ) which was an exact copy of the Webco one. These two company's, where competitors in the old days. Bruce Young
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

Its stories like these, Rich and Bruce, that make me wish I had more insight as a young punk kid. It makes me physically sick sometimes when I think of all the things I let slip through my fingers or didn't jump on back in the day. Cars, bikes, parts - the list goes on and on. I wonder if anything made nowadays will be as cool 45 years from now as our bikes, made 45 years ago, are today.

*Fuddy Duddy Alert* - I doubt it.