Hodaka Days News Blast

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Hydraulic Jack

Re: Hodaka Days News Blast

Post by Hydraulic Jack »

Ed, when you write a response, and before you hit Submit, hit Full Editor & Preview first, once you are in the editor, scroll down the page. You will see the Attach feature. You won't see the attach function until you are in the full editor.

Or, if you know you will be attaching files, hit the editor button before you write, and the full features will be shown.
Hydraulic Jack
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

IMG_9387.JPG
IMG_9388.JPG
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

Post by Bullfrog »

Thanks Kelly for getting those two scans posted! (I'm guessing you somehow managed to grab them from Facebook and then post them?)

Um, I found (and used) the "Attachment" feature. I selected the two files . . . and they appeared to have been run through some sort of process (a progress bar at the right indicated something was happening). So the files were attached (as far as I knew). I found no other options to click on . . . so I submitted the reply . . . and only the text posted. Obviously, I missed something.
Ed
Keep the rubber side down!
Hydraulic Jack

Post by Hydraulic Jack »

You have to wait fort he process bars to complete uploading. When done, the bar changes to a green check mark. At that point you can post. Be patient. Sometimes ones bandwidth causes slow loading.
Hydraulic Jack
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

Post by Bullfrog »

Hmmm, both process bars stopped changing . . . but no check marks appeared. I thought things were done, but apparently not.

I'm sure I'll get a chance to try again in the near future. Thanks.
Ed
Keep the rubber side down!
Hydraulic Jack

Post by Hydraulic Jack »

I have had the same thing happen, when an upload simply stalls. Can't prove it but I think it is a web host issue since it isn't just me. Perhaps the webmaster can look into it. It took three tries to post the three photos I posted on another thread this afternoon. The first two times it simply stopped uploading and sat there. I eventually got an HTML error code, whatever that is.

Whether it works or doesn't, that how it is done, and eventually, green check marks will appear when the upload is successful.
Hydraulic Jack
viclioce

Post by viclioce »

Folks should be made aware that photobucket is no longer working as a place to store photos for free & post links to them. You now have to pay $$$ to use them for 3rd party posting, like here on the forum. If you look at Ed's older posts, the photos no longer show up and won't unless you pay. Also be very careful as there are 3 very different phishing viruses which are pop ups when you try to go to your photobucket account. Closing an account is darned near impossible because of them. ; D Victor

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)
1968 92 Ace 100
1966 Ace 90