Lost Key

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
rlkarren

Re: Lost Key

Post by rlkarren »

How very interesting... If not for a forum such as this I would not have known that there are two variations of the "star" key. hmm...

My Ace 90 Key is exactly like Dale's Ace 90 key. After observing your's and Dale's pic's closer, it's the Ace 90 key you need. A locksmith could probably help best at this point, unless you can return or swap the key you have. A Locksmith should be able to find a replacement.

Roger
sparkyj

Post by sparkyj »

The Ace 90 key and that key cut is what I would probably need. A locksmith is gonna cost a bundle I would imagine.
I wonder if this pattern is the same as the later square Ace 100B / Wombat keys, even though it is Round
dirty_rat

Post by dirty_rat »

I have an Ace 100 B+ and a Wombat 94 and they both use the exact same key. The keys for them had a square shaped head and there were no numbers on them, just the word "HOPE".
dirty_rat

Post by dirty_rat »

Correction on my last post. There was a number of the back side of the key, almost too worn off to see. It was "107". Also, my brother had an Ace 100 B, and it used the exact same key as my Ace 100 B+ and my Wombat.