1973 Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100cc

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Mmidget

1973 Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100cc

Post by Mmidget »

I have a 1973 Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100cc. I have had this bike since it was new in 1973. I'm writing to see if anyone knows the best outlet to sell this motorcycle. I'm not even sure what its worth today. I haven't started it for 3 years but it still has compression. Needs new gas line and probably needs gas tank cleaned, I didn't want anything to get into the carborator that's why I don't try to start it now. It does need a seat cover. I have air filter box cover as well. It has always run well. If anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.
Attachments
IMG_20130713_073638_424.jpg
IMG_20130713_073649_832.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: 1973 Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100cc

Post by admin »

Please use our 'Marketplace "page viewforum.php?f=2

It is free and works well especially seeing you have the photos already. I would prefer to keep the Forum open for discussions about bikes problems and solutions and not use it to offer bikes or parts. Your bike should sell quickly if a fair price is attached to it as the Dirt Squirts are a great bike and one of my personal favorites for several reasons.
thanks
Paul
Mmidget

Post by Mmidget »

Thank you. I apologize if you think I was trying to use the "chat" forum to sell the bike. I was merely looking for "advice on the best outlet to sell it" Maybe stricklyhodaka's marketplace is the best. I don't know and would be more than happy to post it there when and if I can get the advice I'm seeking. I posted pictures only because I don't know what a "fair price" is for the bike and thought maybe some of you Hodaka experts could give me an idea of what it's worth. Its ok if no one can. I will continue research. I am unable to delete this post out of your "chat" forum so I would greatly appreciate it if you could do that for me. Thanks again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am happy to leave the post up for a while so someone cane help and give you a sense of value. Sorry if you felt I was harsh with you but that was not the intent. The intent is to keep the forum for discussion and the Marketplace for sales. I totally get what your point is and hope someone can advise you.
Paul