What's my Hodaka worth?

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
sheriffbarbie

What's my Hodaka worth?

Post by sheriffbarbie »

Hi, I have a 1970 Hodaka Ace 100. My Dad bought it brand new and I beleave everything is orginal. I even have the little saddle bag pouch that goes on the handle bars. It only has 1275 miles on it. Been stored inside all its life. I need to either sell it or ship it from NY to KS. Trying to decide.... Also, how do I up load pics on here? SO you can see it? Thanks
Attachments
This is when the bike was new. My Dad bought two. That is me getting a ride in approximately 1973.
This is when the bike was new. My Dad bought two. That is me getting a ride in approximately 1973.
2012-12-29_10-03-26_623.jpg
2012-12-29_10-02-25_397.jpg
Last edited by sheriffbarbie on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
RichardMott

Re: What's my Hodaka worth?

Post by RichardMott »

I can help you with the photo upload...

At the bottom of the screen, under (save draft), (Preview), (Submit) is a tab for upload attachments. Click on that and select browse.
Find your photo select it an click on open to attach it. Done.
Rick Mott

In order to be old and wise, you must survive young and stupid!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
I would love to see the saddlebag pouch if you can also take a photo of that please. If it is a clean Ace 100B I might be interested in it for our Hodaka museum. If you care to email me directly my email is [email protected]
I will be glad to let others set a sense of value for you on the bike I am only looking for nice clean original examples for the museum instead of restoring bikes. Does your saddlebag look like this ??

Thanks
Paul
Attachments
saddlebag.jpg
sheriffbarbie

Post by sheriffbarbie »

Yes Paul that's what it looks like. I will try to get a pic of the saddlebag but I am in KS and the bike is in NY. I'm not sure but I'm guess the saddlebag is not that prestine but I could be wrong. As I recall the only thing wrong with the bike is a dent in the gas tank from my pelvic bone when I was about 16......lol
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I love the photo with you on the bike in 1973 !!! You look exactly like my niece in that photo.
Shoot me an email if you like at [email protected] and lets talk about the bike if and when you might like to sell it.
Thank you
Paul
Honda

Post by Honda »

Hi, where is the bike in NY? Very nice looking , and a model I have always been interested in acquiring. Thanks!
sheriffbarbie

Post by sheriffbarbie »

Hi Honda,
It's in Troy, NY.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's funny seeing something so close to home here. Normally I have to travel all over the country to find nice clean bikes like yours. Troy NY is about 45 minutes away from me here in VT.
If you are interested in selling the bike please give me a call 802-375-0212 this way I can go to dinner with Ivan at the Dinosaur Barbeque.
Remember that place Captain Eddie, Ken ??

I am interested in your bike if you have the time to get back to me please.
Thank you
Paul
ossa95d

Post by ossa95d »

Aww come on Paul. I know we have talked about it for years, but if we actually go to the Dinosaur Barbeque what will be left for us to look forward to? :roll: :lol:
Ivan AKA "Pop"
vmxken

Post by vmxken »

Dinosaur BBQ....yes, I remember it only too well, as I bought a round of drinks there and then left my Mastercard on the bar. I'm not sure what the barmaid thought about that but she did find me and return it, eventually.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes I do remember your "shout" well.I think the barmaid was a little concerned with you only because you were analyzing the beer taps like you were about to buy a car. You were gone for a half an hour before you could decide what type of beer you wanted. The damnest thing is you came back with a Fosters :-)
Honda

Post by Honda »

Hi sheriff, I am in albany. You can email me at [email protected]. I worked Troy for years. Hope to hear from you.
kingdve

Post by kingdve »

Troy , Albany , Im in Stephentown , we should have a Mini Meet ! Any other "Locals" ?
Honda

Post by Honda »

Sounds good. I don't know anyone else with hodakas nearby, but I have a couple of nice ones, some not so much and one in a box! Stephentown is close; I shoot a lot in poestenkill. My number is 518-281-8759. Let me know what/where you were thinking. Still have snow out there?