Frank Wheeler and Ken

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
admin
Site Admin

Frank Wheeler and Ken

Post by admin »

A couple of us received an email from Ken the other day. Ken was on a trip with a friend to in Northern NSW to pick up a bike. They were headed off to this ranch. Ken noticed a road sign next door to this ranch that was the same road as Frank Wheeler's road. What are the chances that you are just driving around Australia and run into Frank Wheeler :-)
If any of you know Ken he is not a small guy. Here he is standing next to Frank Wheeler. Frank is still in great shape and a huge man. I asked Ken if I could post this and he said yes so here it is.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am having a hard time refraining from a comment about Ken and Frank smiling arm and arm in front of Frank's Tee Pee.......... :-) I know I am going to pay for that.
Attachments
Frank and Ken 2015.jpg
bobwhitman

Re: Frank Wheeler and Ken

Post by bobwhitman »

Priceless...
vmxken

Post by vmxken »

What happens in the teepee stays in the teepee....I think I got that right.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I had expected your response to be something other than what you have left here. Very tame and very polite. You must be settling down now as you are getting a little older. I still have great respect for you and if I do manage to make the trip to CD11 this June will be sure to help you around and talk slower. That photo still cracks me up!
Thank you
Paul