Hodaka days 2024

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Strathbike

Hodaka days 2024

Post by Strathbike »

Are dates set for 2024 Hodaka days yet ? 60th Anniversary ? Just hoping I can make it back this year , but need to start booking flights etc.
Regarss , John McClean
thrownchain

Re: Hodaka days 2024

Post by thrownchain »

Hodaka Days is always the last full weekend in June. This year it’s June 27-30. See you there.
Strathbike

Post by Strathbike »

Any advice on best place to stay ? Last time I booked a motel that came up as closest to Athena , wasn't real flash , so ended up managing to get a night in a up market motel in Walla Walla . Just looking Pendleton is slightly closer and has quite a few options available . Is there a place in Pendleton that supports HDays? I thought back in 2014 there was a couple of places that supported the event . Tossing up between Pendleton and Walla Walla .
gregg_floren

Post by gregg_floren »

As in several prior years, we've made arrangement for a group rate at the Red Lion Hotel in Pendleton. And as in the last several years, we're competing for accommodations with folks going the the big "Jackalope Jamboree" music festival. So, demand for rooms is high.

Our group rates are $121 for single king and $136 for double queens. You should be able to just tell them you want the special Hodaka Days rate. There's no promo code or anything like that. If for some reason they have problems, ask to talk to Cheryl.

The pool should be open by June, - it was when I was there in September, but the restaurant and lounge was still closed the last time I was there in December.

See you there.

Gregg
Strathbike

Post by Strathbike »

Thanks Gregg .
HodakaguyTom

Post by HodakaguyTom »

Is there camping next to the Event? I'll be traveling/Camping in a sprinter van and would love to camp close to the event if possible.

Tom
socalhodaka

Post by socalhodaka »

HodakaguyTom wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:49 pm Is there camping next to the Event? I'll be traveling/Camping in a sprinter van and would love to camp close to the event if possible.

Tom
Yes, you can be near it all in your van.
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Several options for camping including in the park where the event is held. A couple of different parking lots where you can also set up camp. No hook ups but you’re at the event.
HodakaguyTom

Post by HodakaguyTom »

socalhodaka wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:43 pm
HodakaguyTom wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:49 pm Is there camping next to the Event? I'll be traveling/Camping in a sprinter van and would love to camp close to the event if possible.

Tom
Yes, you can be near it all in your van.
Perfect. Thanks and looking forward to the event.

Hodakaguy
HodakaguyTom

Post by HodakaguyTom »

thrownchain wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:08 am Several options for camping including in the park where the event is held. A couple of different parking lots where you can also set up camp. No hook ups but you’re at the event.

Perfect, Thanks for the reply, can't wait

Hodakaguy