Resonator Revisited Articles needed by December 23rd !

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Resonator Revisited Articles needed by December 23rd !

Post by bobwhitman »

Fellow Hodakaphiles:

Time for the winter issue of the Rez (Resonator Revisited). This will celebrate the 60th anniversary of Hodak-ness., and another opportunity for you to contribute to the collective knowledge of Hodaka World. I need to ask for material by December 23rd.

Yes, while I anticipate that the usual suspects, Ed, and of course, Super Hunky, will contribute, we need your unique material to keep us all involved. Please feel free to share information on projects, ideas (technical or humorous). Any and all will be appreciated.

Remember, our two "sections":
- one on member's bikes, to showcase any cool bikes (yours or others) members are willing to share,
- and "Tech Tips" - a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost-saving ideas writers are willing to share.

Please consider contributing these short items in addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!

Our target for the issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in January, 2024 (wow, where did the last 60 years go?).

Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than December 23rd. Please help with timely submissions.

Bob
541-954-0101