Resonator Revisited - After theParty!

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
bobwhitman

Resonator Revisited - After theParty!

Post by bobwhitman »

Well, that was a blast! Super successful Hodaka Days 2023. Great weather, great attendance, a couple of damaged ribs, but we all walked (or rode) away!

Time for the post - Hodaka Days issue. As we review Hodaka Days, this will be your opportunity to contribute to the collective knowledge of Hodaka World. I need to ask for material by August 25th.

Our official Hodaka Days Photographer, Stu Gillard, will be working up his usual gorgeous array of a visual history of the event, he has asked that, if you have good snaps from HD ’23, please send them to him (see below) or me (Bob), so he may incorporate them into our issue.

While I anticipate that the usual suspects, Ed, and Super Hunky, will contribute, we need your unique material to keep us all involved. Please feel free to share information on projects, ideas (technical or humorous). Any and all will be appreciated.

Remember, our two "sections":
- one on member's bikes, to showcase any cool bikes (yours or others) members are willing to share,
- and "Tech Tips" - a section intended to include short pieces on clever little time/labor/cost-saving ideas writers are willing to share.

Please consider contributing these short items in addition, of course, to your more lengthy, and illuminating works!

Our target for the issue is to produce and distribute the next issue in September, to include the full overview of Hodaka Days 2023.

Allowing for editing & layout, I need your stuff no later than August 25th . Please help with timely submissions.

Bob [email protected] Stu Gillard: [email protected]
541-954-0101 609-577-0093