Hodaka days 2023

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
taber hodaka

Hodaka days 2023

Post by taber hodaka »

What a good time, seeing the best of friends I had not seen in years. A great vendor's row, parts galore. I think a model or every hodaka produced was for sale, I hauled 3 over returned with four, the wife Jill counted and asked if I needed another project, I was to busy unloading, to answer. The meals and pancake breakfast were spot on. The events were all excellent, poker run, trials, badrock cross country, the hodaka parade, bike show, the penton movie at the hodaka museum. Sundays races were so good with beginner riders practicing, the races and Jay riding the best running hodaka I have ever seen, rooster tails, wheelies and go man go. Nationally known professional riders from the past attended and were so cordial. Hodaka days was not a mans thing it was a family event. Paul, Allen, Bruce, Scott, Terry, The blue rag boys and others were there supporting hodaka. The hodaka club leadership team made it all happen. and a special thanks to Dale. ---- Clarence and family daughter Laurie, grand daughters Atlanta and Sierra.
Last edited by taber hodaka on Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale

Re: Hodaka days 2023

Post by Dale »

Fun to the point of exhaustion! It was a great week.
Always a pleasure Clarence. You take care!
Dale
Dale