A message for Hodaka Club Members

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

A message for Hodaka Club Members

Post by Bullfrog »

This message is from Ed Chesnut, former PABATCO/Hodaka employee.

If you are a genuine, for real, authentic, dues paying member of the Hodaka Club, I need your help. About a week ago, an email went out to members asking them to vote on a proposed change to the club bylaws. You might want to check your emails from Feb. 2. Ennnnnneywayeeeee, while a significant number of members have already voted, not enough folks have voted to validate the election. I’d hate to see the proposal “die” simply because not enough folks voted to validate the election.

Simply stated, the proposed bylaw change would allow appointing additional willing volunteers to serve on the Club’s board of Directors.

Would you please check for the email with your “ballot” link and vote Yea or Nay as soon as possible? We have until Feb. 14 to gather enough votes for a valid election . . . but do it now OK?

Ed Chesnut (Hodaka Club President)
PS: Keep the rubber side down!
Keep the rubber side down!
Stever

Re: A message for Hodaka Club Members

Post by Stever »

Hello Ed,
Is this proposal something that the long time leaders and workers such as yourself support? As a lowly, usually lurking member, it sounds like a good thing, to spread the work around. I, and I'm sure others, want to vote for what is in the best interest of the future for the Hodaka Club, as seen through the eyes of those who have built it and done the work so far.
Thanks.
Stever.
Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog »

As the President of the club, I'm not supposed to try to sway anyone's vote.

But I can report the fact that right now, we have some folks who would be willing to serve on the Board of Director's, but we'd have to kick someone off the Board to empty a position - then we could appoint the new volunteer to the Board.

The text of the existing bylaw and the proposed change can be found in the Feb. 2 email.

Thanks for the question (and the interest it reveals)
Ed
taber hodaka

Post by taber hodaka »

Oho Voted ***** Voted I did . Sorry I did not see the light. --- Clarence
Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog »

Thank you for taking the time to look up the original communication - and then voting! :P
Ed