Resonator Article Index Updated

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Makotosun

Resonator Article Index Updated

Post by Makotosun »

If you are an official club member (You know if you are NOT!), we have updated the index for all of the technical articles in the various Resonator issues.
Annotation Resonatgor.png
This makes finding the one out of nearly 140 articles you are looking for! Just another good reason to cough up your $24 (Less than a Starbuck's a month!) for an annual membership. Plus you get that warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing you have helped keep the Marque off of life support. :D

I should add in big Shout-Out to Bill Chapman for maintaining the index and keeping things current.
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, then it's an electrical problem"
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."
"You can tell a professional by the lack of wrinkles in his duct tape . . ."
matt glascock

Re: Resonator Article Index Updated

Post by matt glascock »

Checking it out now. Thanks fellas!!
Bruce Young

Re: Resonator Article Index Updated

Post by Bruce Young »

Thank you whom-ever, whom updated the Forum, resonator tech look up area, I have indicated I was not going to make as many commits about things in the Forum, but again Thanks It has taken a long time to see this happen, but good things take time. Only one more request, would it be possible to go one step more and separate info within this index to allow members to directly to their tech problem and review based on their model bike they are working on and their specific problem, it would speed up the use of forum and make it even more useful for general membership. I might suggest this breakdown be based on the indexes used in the Hodaka Manuals or Parts books. Eng, Carb, Ignition, Wheels, Breaks and etc. It would mean a third breakdown of the look up area, but it would make it easier for the general Hodaka population of today.
Bruce Young - HodakaPartsIdaho