Dirt Track 2019 Calender

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
motovate

Dirt Track 2019 Calender

Post by motovate »

For those interested I found a 2019 Actual 2018 Competition Riders Calendar. They are Photos of 2018 Dirt Track Riders running down the straights and sliding through the corners taken by a Photographer who follows the races photographing the riders on the track.

Sadly no Hodaka's but I know a few of us are making Flat Trackers (or in my case a Street Tracker) and have had or do have a Hodie Tracker.

If you are interested try looking up DirtTrackFotos.com. He also has posters and other pictures as well as Race Rssults.

I don't know him & don't have anything to do with them with the exception of buying the calendar.

Looked like a good Calendar to me!

LBM :mrgreen:
motovate

Re: Dirt Track 2019 Calender

Post by motovate »

Not much interest but I did sort of make my own. I found a place where I could down load photos, gifs, jpegs, etc and make my own 11x14 calendar . It was a deal at about 16$ on sale for the 2019 calendar + shipping came out to $22 or there about. I was curious so I set up some old photos I had of me on a Hodie, some photos of the Tins painted for my current Hodaka project, some T shirt photos and even a copy of a Greeves Challenger Christmas Drawing Sliding about. I was presently surprised to see it came out very good - even with the sketchy quality on couple of them- a quality product. It is normally $35 + shipping which seems pretty spendy but I think I'll wait until I get another deal offer and take some good photos for next year. Thought I'd pass it on. If anyone is interested in the site I can also pass that on. I started out not finding any 2019 MC calendars and ended up with 2 of them and a cool El Camino one.