Hodaka Thunderdog 250 .....

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Alberta Mike

Hodaka Thunderdog 250 .....

Post by Alberta Mike »

Haven't been on the Hodaka forum for a while, but I do check out the action without posting. Here's an ad for a Hodaka Thunderdog ..... never heard of this model, a 250. It's for sale in Calgary, south of here where I live, this vintage bike shop sells a lot of stuff I think.

Anybody here know much about this model? Doesn't sound like they made very many of them. How's the price look? Those are CDN dollars so say $3300 USD.

Here's the link, you might have to cut and paste it, one of these might be a direct link, not sure ......

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-moto ... nFlag=true

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-moto ... nFlag=true
Alberta Mike

Re: Hodaka Thunderdog 250 .....

Post by Alberta Mike »

Actually, that might be closer to $3750 USD ($5000 Cdn). So 1300 KM comes out to about 850 miles, looks pretty nice.
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

I checked out the ED250 (Thunderdog). I'm as positive as I can be that the bike has never been raced and appears complete. Cool scooter.
Alberta Mike

Post by Alberta Mike »

Oops, I hope nobody thought I was posting a For Sale ad with this Thunderdog ....... I just noticed the info at the top here on the forum regarding that restriction. I've got no connection to that bike, I just came across it searching Hodaka in our Kijiji classifieds up here. Looking closer, it appears to be an enduro with the headlight although they call it a motocross model.