My New Purchase

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
kingdve

My New Purchase

Post by kingdve »

Just got it 72 B+ minor tinkering and its a runner !
Attachments
DSC00076.JPG
socalhodaka

Re: My New Purchase

Post by socalhodaka »

If its a runner then it's a rider. What's your plans with it? Restore or just ride it. I like my B+
kingdve

Post by kingdve »

Im going to do some maintance , fix a few items of neglect and ride it ! They can be only original once ... I started riding waaaay back when on a A I bought new by working summers putting in hay , still have the poor worn out old thing !
rdbrooks14

Post by rdbrooks14 »

Nice bike!!

Funny too as I bought my first Hodaka (ACE 100) as a kid with money I saved throwing Hay all summer!!!

I guess we both could say, "Hay is the first stage of Hodaka" LoL

Good luck with the "B" and welcome to the addiction...

Bob in MD
Bob in MD
39F
kingdve

Post by kingdve »

I may have to breath some life into my old A after I get done here with this one , also got a A that was my fathers , my Mom had me take it after he died just parked it back behind other projects may have to see aout waking that one up too ! Along with the 4 vintage snowmobiles and the od Farmall F14 and the ....
kingdve

Post by kingdve »

This just keeps getting better ! While replacing the fuel lines I got nosey about the tool kit so I pulled it out , original vinyl package with most of the tools in it ... well ... looked up in the tube to see if there were any more loose tools and what do I see ? A plastic sandwich bag with a old registration in it ! From 1980 so possibly from the original owner , having papers is so cool ! Asked for them when I bought it but seller was no dont have any ... gotta stop by and tell him so I can see the look on his face !