Hodaka Chat Group

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
admin
Site Admin

Hodaka Chat Group

Post by admin »

In the coming days (week) this forum will be moved to the Hodaka Club's page.We expect to move the archived posts also to the Hodaka Club site.
I will still keep the "Marketplace" page here at SH for anyone looking for or selling Hodaka motorcycles.

I would like to publicly thank Gary, Roger Karren, Ed,Gregg and Dale for their friendship, help and support to move the forum to a new location and to allow this to keep going. I am very happy to see the forum live on!
I ask that folks please support the Hodaka Club who will be now hosting the forum. Not only by supporting vocally but by joining the hodaka Club as a member. The forum costs to have it up and running so at the very least please join the Hodaka Club and keep Bill Chapman busy as the membership coordinator.
I will be out of the country for a few weeks and expect the transition to happen while I am away. So Ed or Dale will be posting to inform everyone on the move and when it will happen.
It has been a lot of fun having this forum here at SH and I cannot thank everyone enough for all the great posts and information shared here!!
Thanks
Paul
thrownchain

Re: Hodaka Chat Group

Post by thrownchain »

Will the transfer be as a whole? So the login info and all that will be the same?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We do not know yet Dan but my assumption and goal is to keep everything the same except the location and responsibility. Once this is ready to move we (Dale, Ed or myself) will let everyone know.
Thanks
Paul
Bullfrog
Location: Oregon, 12 miles from the center of the Hodaka Universe(Athena)

Post by Bullfrog »

Thrownchain - while I don't know much about the details . . .but I do know this.

I am answering on this thread after going to the Hodaka Club homepage and clicking on "Forum". When the forum came up, I clicked on "Log in". When I entered the first letter of my username, the computer came up with the rest of my username in a little selection box. When I clicked on the selection box (to accept that user name), the computer inserted my user name AND it filled in my password. So I'm thinking the answer to your question is, "Yes) :-)

Migration of the Forum from Strictly Hodaka to the Hodaka Club has been underway for a little while, and with Paul's post I reckon it is OFFICIAL! Thanks Paul for the willingness to transition the Forum to the club! And thank you to the club members who took on "extra duty" to help make it happen and to keep the Forum running smoothly! (Gregg, Gary and Dale come to mind immediately . . . I hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

Ed
Keep the rubber side down!