Ebay prices

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
Phil Finocchiaro

Re: Ebay prices

Post by Phil Finocchiaro »

I have gotten a couple deals on flea bay. The one's I like have a decent price but slap a ginormous shipping fee. My favorites are the buy it now/make offer with free shipping.
As for the side line of shops. I surprise myself every day that I can walk around in mine. It's just the way I like it.

Pop says " if there ain't food, I ain't goin."
BrianZ

Post by BrianZ »

matt glascock wrote:Agreed, Paul. Involving youth in restoring a 45 year old basket to a cool, operable motorcycle teaches systematic and logical methodology, functional improvisation, mechanics and mechanical interactions, repurposing and preservation, appreciation for the past, an historical perspective on motorcycles and motorcycle racing, pride of ownership and in the investment of time and effort to make/keep something nice...hell, the list goes on and on and absolutely all of it is applicable to being successful in, among other things, life itself.
And don't forget cursing. As a kid I learned some choice words watching my dad work on motorcycles.
viclioce

Post by viclioce »

My wife still tells me "If it's more than a 3 Son of a Biotch, 4 God darnit (emphasis softened) then get someone else to do it!" I've done 3.5 bikes and haven't (been caught) cussed once! Must be I love what I'm doing! ; D Victor

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)
1968 92 Ace 100
1966 Ace 90
; D Victor
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

I can barely string a sentence together without those enhancements. Some say that is a sign of a feeble mind. Bingo!
smitty

Post by smitty »

being without a hodaka for about 5 years,I found it a big surprise when I started looking for parts for the model 93 i'm building on the bay,hodaka parts at penton prices?,but if you look around you find deals
still looking for a decent seat