Taber how me doing

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
MTRob

Taber how me doing

Post by MTRob »

Hi guy
I gave you my125 94A engine to rebuild, you traded it for all your great garden stuff yum yum. Didn't you
At least give me get my share. From that garden. keep in tough.
MTRob
MTRob

Re: Taber how me doing

Post by MTRob »

Hi guy
I gave you my125 94A engine to rebuild, you traded it for all your great garden stuff yum yum. Didn't you
MTRob
MTRob

Post by MTRob »

Hi guy
MTRob
taber hodaka

Post by taber hodaka »

I asked the paper lady to drop it in you male box didnya get er?? Just finishing a combat engine, A rat one coming up and then yours. I have been outside and am moving inside the shop. The clutch savers are leaving the shelves but not flying off. Will be sending those I promised for free to you and Max. The frames did get painted and will post pictures now that the snow is about us. Coffee time and I will buy and bring your freebe, call me with a time. I want you to post a honest evaluation of the clutch saver. Clarence
MTRob

Post by MTRob »

Taber
Got half, post lady took the other half. Man our Spuds we huge is year. Needed a little trading? Got my wall shelf built in my garage for my two bikes.
To show off. I am starting to work on my 93B Super Rat that will take all winter. Does any buddy have a oringinal rear fender Really need one will trade I have allot of parts for the 94 Wombat. Check out the banner that sits above the two bikes. I'll show picture once its all done. Please helpme find a rear 93b rat rear fender,
MTRob
Attachments
garage 08192016 002.JPG
Dale

Post by Dale »

MTRob,
If you (or anyone) can provide me the dimensions of a 93B rear fender I will check them against one that I have.
Dale
Dale
MTRob

Post by MTRob »

Dale
Most all the early Rats and Wombats used the same fender. the only difference is most all have 6 fender mount holes, two close to engine frame two on the top mount to frame. and two for tail light. The 93B Rat and other Hodakas that didn't have a tail light and didn't have the holes for the tail light.
So the one I am looking for is the fender that only has 4 fender mounts. 2 by the engine and 2 on the top of frame behind seat.
Hope sombody can help me. I don't want to put on one of the fenders that have 6 holes and cap 2.I want original.
Thank
MTRob
Dale

Post by Dale »

MTRob,
I understand. The chrome tank Super Rat rear fender is part number 938630. It was used on the 93, 93A and 93B. The Combat Wombat fender is part number 958630. I don't know if they were the exact dimensions or not. I would be surprised if they are the same.

I have a known Combat Wombat fender and another fender that also only has 4 mounting holes, but it is not the same size. If it turns out to be a Super Rat fender then I would be interested in trading it for 94 Wombat parts.
Dale
Dale
squid on a 300

Post by squid on a 300 »

Guys the rat fender should have 6 holes (the 2 extra are for the rear most number plate bracket to mount to)...also the rat fender is cut out to clear the chain (at least the 1970 one I have is that way not sure about the A or B model) ..the CW fender is flared in to clear the chain and only has 4 holes.
Bob
Dale

Post by Dale »

Thanks Bob. That makes sense and answers my question. Mine is obviously not a Rat fender then.
Dale
squid on a 300

Post by squid on a 300 »

Dirt Squirt possibly? I believe that may have been the only other 4 bolt fender.
bob
MTRob

Post by MTRob »

Thanks for the info. I know the Wombat will fit but i would have to cap the last 2 holes and don't want to do that. Sombody out there has to have a rear fender for a 1972 93b Super Rat.
Thanks
MTRob
MTRob

Post by MTRob »

Thanks for the info. But I have the original rear fender for the 72 93b Rat but its so badly beaten up I can't use it. It has the 4 holes. I'll gladly trade anything Wombat for that fender. So I know that they made a 4 hole fender for the 93b Rat. Please look through our junk piles and find one.
I'll trade or buy.
Thanks
MTRob
Dale

Post by Dale »

Again, I have a 4 hole fender that I would be willing to trade. Provide me with the measurements of your original and I will compare it to mine.
Dale