transport

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
thrownchain

transport

Post by thrownchain »

I will be headed east/ northeast with an enclosed trailer in a couple of weeks, looking for a couple bikes to bring back if anyone needs one hauled that direction. Coming out of the L.A. area/ Orange , Ca. Can head east or northeast from there which could put several options into play, including Vegas, or Az and NM. Contact me with any ??. Thx
thrownchain

Re: transport

Post by thrownchain »

This trip is finally going to happen. Check out my ad on the vmx board for specifics on the route and if you may need something hauled. Thx
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

Dan, I will be needing transportation of a bike (Ace) from Cedar Falls, IA to Orange, CA next spring (May-ish). Cedar Falls is ~75 miles north of I-80 on a spur (I-380). Please keep me in mind if you have any trips scheduled for that time. Thanks, Matt
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

Matt, if I go out for the Hanford bike show, I could take it with me. I'll make a note to contact you near the trip time.
matt glascock

Post by matt glascock »

Terrific, Dan. Thanks so much!!

Best,

Matt
squid on a 300

Post by squid on a 300 »

Dan...I cant get into the transport section of the VMX board.
http://www.vintagemx.us/message_board/viewforum.php?f=3.
could you get me your route? there is a bike in Billings Montana I'm interested in..not sure if it's too far north of your return route or not
thanks
bob
thrownchain

Post by thrownchain »

My ad is posted on the standard board, just like a for sale or wanted ad. I'm basically going SW to OK, then west on I-40 to Ca, return home will be the reverse. Montana is well off that route.