Theft In The Neighborhood!!!

The main Page for the Hodaka Club Discussion Group
viclioce

Theft In The Neighborhood!!!

Post by viclioce »

It was a long hot day in the yard. Pulling weeds, fertilizing, irrigating and walking through mud, harvesting.

I picked the zucchini early, and let it rest on the back porch. I’d bring it in later to wash it and prepare it for dinner.

While picking apples from my tree, a white flash passed by me! OK, it wasn’t quite a flash, just someone indistinguishable moving past me. I couldn’t tell who it was, but my guess was it was an old man!

I returned to my gardening, unaware of what was to happen next. I picked peppers, tomatoes, okra, a few ears of early corn and pulled up a handful of carrots. Lastly, I dug up a couple of ripened onions, ready for consumption!

Gathering my harvested bounty, I made my way to the back porch where I had left the fresh zucchini, earlier.

They were GONE!!! Stolen from my porch! It could have only been one man. One old man, in a baseball cap, with Hodaka Red paint stained fingernails! He’d done it again!

It wasn’t the first time either! He liked to sneak by me at various times, whenever he knew I had just picked fresh zucchini.

He was a inconsiderate culprit, stealing the fruits of my labor, my lovingly grown, prize winning zucchini.

And worst of all, he would take credit for having grown them as well!

I caught up with him bragging about them on his motorcycle forum. This old two stroker of a man was capable of a lot. I had joined the forum thinking I might catch him talking about the zucchini he has stolen. And sure enough, this old, red finger-nailed thief was bragging about his harvest! The zucchini he “harvested” from my back porch!

Beware, forum members. There is a pilferer among you. A man who lusts after zucchini with a passion so strong he has no control to keep him from stealing them from anyone!

Hide your vegetables. Hide your zucchini!!! :o :o :o Victor

1978 175SL
1976 03 Wombat
1975 99 Road Toad (2)
1973 96 Dirt Squirt (2)
1973 “Wombat Combat”
1973 Combat Wombat
1972 94 Wombat (2)
1972 Super Squirt
1971 92B+ Ace
1970 92B Ace 100B (2)
1968 92 Ace 100
1966 Ace 90
; D Victor
hodakamax

Re: Theft In The Neighborhood!!!

Post by hodakamax »

OK Victor and Clarence, another funny zucchini thing on the news last week. Someone in Europe reported finding an unexploded WWII bomb and the authorities were notified. When the bomb people arrived they discovered a giant zucchini hiding in the weeds. One can't be too careful! 8-) Hey, I'm not making this one up.

Maxie